Wednesday, March 23, 2011

High School and beyond

     High School was okay I guess. I liked learning, I still do, but never the less it was still High School. Of course it didn't help that things went rather bad with my Mom and I. I don't really know why but it did. So I transferred schools. I went and lived with my brother and his wife. They were cool, and my brother rocked to take on his little sister and make sure that I went to school. It was way different for me though. That school was huge, compared to where I use to go. I felt intimidated right off the bat. But I was lucky I started hanging out with some really nice people. So time goes on, I will spare you the agony of reading about boring school classes and what I learned in them LOL. Then one day I get back home to my brothers and we have company. My sister-in-laws sister and her husband were there, and they had brought someone with them. He was nice, in the army, he was on leave at the time. So it was all okay. We talked got to know each other. I remember this one time they came over and an old boyfriend of mine showed up as well. I was sitting on the couch and the old boyfriend kept scooting closer to me, I kept scooting away from him. Pretty soon I was out of room, and I looked around the room and there was the friend of my sister-in-laws, he looked at me and motioned for me to go sit by him. I did. And that was the beginning of a relationship that lasted 23 years and resulted in 3 beautiful children. As good as it started it did not end that way. But then marriages rarely do. It was good for along time, but then it went bad, terribly bad. Anyway back to the subject at hand. So I started hanging out with this guy, who was a couple years older than myself. I of course fell madly in love with him.
     Well we got together and we had 3 children, 2 girls and one boy. They are the loves of my life, and I am so glad that they are mine. So life was great, for years life was good. Then we hit some hard patches, my mom had a heart attack, I wanted him to go to the hospital with me, he wouldn't. I drove about 45 miles by myself, not knowing if my Mom was dead or alive, I was sooo scared. When I got to the hospital they had moved my Mom from that one to another one 35 miles away. Luckily my Brother-in-Law who I will love till my dying day, waited there for me to show up so that he could take me to the hospital so I wouldn't be alone. I love you Cliff and will always remember what you did for me that night. Anyway, we get to the hospital and my Mom was really bad, it was a major heart attack. I thought I was going to lose her like I lost my Dad. But she pulled through it, it wasn't easy, we were told that she probably wouldn't make it. My oldest brother was called and even though he didn't see us very much he drove in to see Mom. I have always wondered if that is what saved my Mom. I think seeing her oldest child who she hadn't seen in years helped alot. But what do I know?
     You know it is so hard to write about these things. People tell me it is catharctic, I don't know if it is or not. All I know is that it is hard and takes alot out of me, to remember alot of things that I wish I could forget. So for now, I am tired after all it is 5am. why am I up so early you ask yourself as you are reading this. Well stupid me, got two more dogs yesterday and we are having a problem with them getting along with our other three dogs. So for now, the first three go outside and go potty, then the other two go outside to go potty in front or back whichever one I put them in. So anyway I am awake because the new dogs needed to go outside to go potty, then the other dogs wanted out, and since I have to referee them all, I am still up and more than wide awake thanks for five dogs. hehehe anyway, I'm off until next time stay safe and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment